Been banned? Complaint or problem? Post here

• Moderators

@daymar Moved this post to this topic. Thanks for reporting. Mods coverage is what it is, also since we lost a couple.

• Dear friends,dear mods, especialy mentioned mod cernel and mod prastle.

The master_blaster says thanks for all your support and friendship for all the years.
    Also a special "thanks" to mod epinikion.
    The mb never wanted to insult anybody here.Racism or religious insulting was never the aim of the mb.
    The mb always wanted to support this great website, for his most beloved game in his life.(oranizing tournaments and the ladder leage..for exsample)
    For me...the master-blaster, a studied historian,it is to hard to handle with the accusation/reproval epinikion banned mb 1 month for.
    I think , all mods have been able to to see(cernel and prastle have seen it)...that some guy used my nick, exchanging an l for an I, that the things

have been said under my nick, havent been posted by the well known mb.
    For me..it is a shame and its although rediculous,that the victom of trolling/ghosting by using my nick,by a guy from the usa(i am from Hamburg

germany),ends with a ban by mod epinikion, for 1 month.
    When i wrote at the lobby...please luis...dont post under my nick, he posted while i was gaming a good old buddy from italy...anti-jewish things.
    When the mb used the word ...THEY banned me!!! cause of your words luis/commandante...alias......the mb doesnt mean "the jews", he...the mb talked,

about the mods...which banned the mb for the words that have been typed , by the trolling ghost ...under his nick for 2 weeks at that time.
    Often the mb has been muted...and the mods were right!...the rulz say...no politics here ...and the mutes had been ok.
    The problem is, that this guy...which is using my nick..is still posting and gaming under mb nick (and other nicks)...and the victim of all this shit is

banned by mod epinikion for 1 month.

I summarize, that the victom has been banned...and the troll/ghost can play on.

Thanks for that.

The result of this lag of supporting the master_blaster,is, that the mb has to retire.

The mb will return after his unfair ban for 2-3 times...to inform his bros ,buddies and friends, that he cant play on under his nick...cause of the lag

of support and cause of the mobbing by the mod epinikion.

with tears in his eyes...

yours Master_Blaster

• @master_blaster

for what matters, I believe in MB. He is crazy but he is one of the souls of this game and I think he should be unbanned

• I was banned for using presidents names, mostly from the 1800's, I didn't know it was frowned upon. If you could check out my situation I would appreciate it.