Wish List for The Lobby and the New Forum

• Admins

Wish List for New Forum / War Club

(feel free to add Peeps!)

1 A ladder / competition module - (check this link here perhaps we can use in the meantime until they incorporate into the engine)
    http://www.casesladder.com

2 Working PBF - Roi has a fix but the update would mean all need new triplea dl

3 Working Database - So user management can occur again for the lobby. ( Unbanning random bans etc)

4 Working PayPal donations link - So that all can contribute that wish to.

5 A new engine release that posts the EV version in the lobby - This way all know that they have the same engine version (example 1.9. x instead of just 1.9)

6 Notification that a map needs an update - this way you dont have to check periodically if it becomes outdated.

Feel free to add ideas to the list

• Admins

@beelee I thought 6 used to work as well untill i noticed i needed some maps updated and it never informed me. One example was Age Of Tribes

• Admins

PBF is now available using the latest TripleA-Version

• Admins

@RoiEX awesome !

• Admins

Concerning the Paypal, do somebody specific have the job of collecting donations and paying the expenses? Who has collected in the past? Anyway, I would think the person who ownes the paypal account that normally collects for TriplaA, he can get some "donate" code at the PayPal website (widget/button/link) and we can set it up on the website.

• Admins

@Frostion In the past Bung ran the annual donation drive. I would hope that @LaFayette wil start a new one. Thus it's on my wish list.

• Admins

@Frostion and all. We need a new image for this forum to be listed on the website. Ron has removed the old link to the war club as well as the old links. Thanks @redrum . We could reuse the old image and just redirect it here but I think this would be confusing to all. Anyone have any ideas on what the new Icon should look like?

http://www.triplea-game.org/community/

• Admins

@prastle

0_1491828953510_upload-5032fec1-d115-4576-8761-495e458487bc

used this for now hope all like it.

Looks like your connection to TripleA Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.