almost finished making region labels with their terrain and extra features ( also lot of fact checking about regions geological features and oil production in ww2. ) and organizing placement so that the whole will look organized and clear.... takes some time Sso the placement boxes are just for outlining and will not appear ingame. Also experimented with Small city tiles, that will have a extra space for unit placement on the maps top edge, just like in the old school axis and allies map....
besides trying to make a experiment with clustering all players into 5 main groups: so that they can also attack together.
( also turn order )
- Western Axis: Germany - Italy - Vichy France* & minors Rumania - Hungary/Slovakia & Finland
- Eastern Axis: Japan and minor Mandsjoekwo
- Central Allies: USSR - China & minor Mongolia
- Western Allies : Uk - Western USA - minors: South Africa - Brasil - Free French
- Eastern Allies: USA East - Uk pacific - ANZAC- minors: dutch east india & nepal
All get their own pu's and production as has been done before In total war and with UK in global war.
The minors get limited production options and limited purchase possibilities like twice a year,
appearing in a majors purchase menu. anyway I give it a try.....!