I have noticed that errors do pop up sometimes, especially when triggers try to remove PUs or resources from the players that have non, or like when AI wants to move units and does not have fuel for it. I have no idea about what to do when these non-game breaking errors occur
Also, there seems to be a problem when I load your latest save game and try to look at the history. This also triggers an error.
Errors like the one popping up (“Could not set property:production subject:TerritoryAttachment attached to:Bulgaria with name:territoryAttachment new value:6”) is something I also see when playing. I think there is some sort of engine problem when showing history after the PU value of some territories has been altered, and this makes an error, especially when one wants to look at history ingame. In this case Bulgaria once had a PU value of 6 at game start, but by round 5 this has been altered by trigger to a new value of 3. This makes an error while looking at history. Help! @Developers
About your last save:
It looks to me as you handled the Axis pretty well, up to the point where you lost Japan to a “sneak” attack. (I have also made this mistake before ) It also seems to me that AI USA had a 90% focus on attacking Japan. Can I ask...
- When you play with AI +25% PUs, do you then bombard factories?
- Why does Italy have 39 colonial recruitment in the bank? Do you think the colonial troops are worth the buy?
- When you play as Germany, do you always send PUs to Finland, Iraq and Iran to keep them alive? I do.
- Di you support Thailand with PUs?
- Did you send PUs around between the Axis major powers?
- How was your need for fuel when controlling all three axis major powers? Were you thirsty? And were you dependant on Iraq and Iran to send their fuel to specific players? I can see that you have ended up with (before italian