Love the battle calculator! Being able to Ctrl + B on a territory is great. However, I'm only able to do that for one side and the opposing side has to be manually added. Is it possible to click on the opposing side's territory and have it automatically populate the battle calculator?
Additionally, if it's possible for it to be additive that would be even better. For example, if I am Russia and Moscow has the potential to be attacked by enemy units from 3 territories the next turn, I'd like to calculate Moscow's defensive value vs. the potential maximum enemy attack. I can easily calculate the defensive value of Moscow by Ctrl + B on the territory. However, manually adding 3 territories can be necessarily time consuming in complex maps (e.g. TWW) with the potential for multiple unit types combined with large unit counts and multiple territories. Therefore, would it be possible to click on the 3 enemy territories to have their units and attack values automatically populate the attacker/enemy side?
- Move to tabbed window instead of separate windows
- Allow adjusting unit damage: https://forums.triplea-game.org/topic/487/enable-damaged-units-in-battle-calc
- Allow copy/paste of units from one calc to another and consider having list of copied unit groups
- Added ability to use CTRL+A and CTRL+D to add attackers and defenders to last active battle calc window
- Improved default player selection for attacker and defender when opening a new battle calc
- Allow changing defending player in BC and if any of the current units are owned by the new defending player then units no longer reset
- When switching players in BC, it only moves over the units of the new attacking player (not any allied units which can't actually attack)
- BC considers isInfra units in unit counts and TUV (otherwise you could add combat isInfra units and it would appear they would always improve your TUV chance even if they were pretty much always being lost)
- Can have 0 move and can't combat move units in BC attackers for maps which have limited combat rounds (this is because battles can last more than 1 round so these units can become attackers)
- Changed action tab hotkey to 'C' and updated help menu
- Defending units now create separate columns for each player
- Scales appropriately based on unit list and number of defending players but also has a max window size slightly smaller than TripleA window