Hey, this is a beautiful and fun map. Just coming back to it after a break and all the latest developments. We are only one round in so far. A few queries/comments:
- is it intended that Gondor can make new oathbreakers?
- is it better to default to “repair at start of turn” so injured units stay vulnerable for a little bit?
- will it be tempting to Gondor to focus on naval initially to overwhelm Harad ships rather than allow a slow naval race?
- are anti air a bit too effective against winged nazgul? Should the nazgul be allowed to ‘dismount’ somehow to avoid being slaughter quickly in the air?
- are siege units a bit too effective against walls?
- is it a bit too easy to clumsily lose a siege unit in a minor skirmish against a unit with Flank? (Eg Saruman takes Fire of Orthanc with the army to raid West March and the Fire gets killed in an otherwise one-sided battle)
That’s all for now!