TWW 2.7.7.2 - lalapalooza & redrum (Allies) vs wirkey (Axis)

• Admin

War vs Neutral Only On
    Technology On
    National Tech Advantage On
    No Shared Tech
    Scramble To Any Amphibious Assault On
    Random AA Casualties On
    LL

Hi folks,
    my opponent doesn't want to continue this game as it was dormant for a long time and a new version came out. Is there anybody out there who wants to continue this game as Allies? I'd really like to play it out.

0_1516913646182_tww 2.tsvg

• @wirkey I'm willing to give it a try; but I have yet to play via Forum or online. So, you'll need to walk me through the process.

• TripleA Turn Summary: China round 17

TripleA Turn Summary for game: Total World War: December 1941, version: 2.7.7.2

Game History

Round: 17

Research Technology - China

Combat Move - China
            Trigger chineseL2: Setting movement to 3 for unitAttachment attached to Truck
            1 chineseAlpineInfantry moved from Shansi to Suiyuan
            1 chineseMech.Infantry moved from Shansi to Peking
                  China take Peking from Japan
            1 chineseTank moved from Inner Mongolia to Suiyuan

Combat - China
            Battle in Suiyuan
                China attack with 1 chineseAlpineInfantry and 1 chineseTank
                Japan defend with 1 Flagpole and 1 japaneseParatrooper
                    China roll dice for 1 chineseAlpineInfantry and 1 chineseTank in Suiyuan, round 2 :  1/1 hits
                    Japan roll dice for 1 japaneseParatrooper in Suiyuan, round 2 :  0/1 hits
                    1 japaneseParatrooper owned by the Japan lost in Suiyuan
                China win, taking Suiyuan from Japan with 1 chineseAlpineInfantry and 1 chineseTank remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for Japan: 1 japaneseParatrooper

Non Combat Move - China
            Trigger chineseMecht1: Setting isLandTransport to true for unitAttachment attached to chineseMech.Infantry
            Trigger chineseL3: Setting movement to 2 for unitAttachment attached to Truck
            Trigger chineseMecht2: Setting isLandTransport to false for unitAttachment attached to chineseMech.Infantry
            Trigger chineseProd1: China has 1 Material placed in Chungking
            1 chineseInfantry moved from Kansu to Ningsia
            1 chineseInfantry moved from Hupeh to Kansu
            1 chineseInfantry moved from Chungking to Western Szechwan
            1 chineseTank moved from Shansi to Inner Mongolia
            1 chineseInfantry moved from Kweichow to Hunan
            1 Truck and 1 chineseCombatEngineer moved from Shensi to Kansu
            1 chineseInfantry moved from Hupeh to Shensi
            1 chineseTank moved from Chungking to Hupeh

Purchase Units - China
            Trigger chinaRC1: Setting maxBuiltPerPlayer to 1 for unitAttachment attached to ResearchCenter
            China buy 1 chineseAntiTankGun, 3 chineseArtillerys, 1 chineseFighter, 3 chineseInfantrys and 1 chineseTank; Remaining resources: 0 techTokens; 0 PUs; 

Place Units - China
            2 chineseInfantrys placed in Shensi
            1 chineseInfantry placed in Hupeh
            1 chineseAntiTankGun, 1 chineseArtillery and 1 chineseTank placed in Chungking

Turn Complete - China
            China collect 26 PUs; end with 26 PUs
            Trigger chineseIP: China met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 29 PUs

Savegame

• TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Britain round 17

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: Total World War: December 1941, version: 2.7.7.2

Game History

Research Technology - Britain
            Britain spend 0 on tech rolls
                Britain rolls :  1/1 hits
            Britain removing all Technology Tokens after successful research.
            Britain discover ImprovedArtillery

Combat Move - Britain
            Trigger britishIFR8: Setting givesMovement to 3:britishFighter for unitAttachment attached to spanishAirfield
            Trigger britishIFR8: Setting givesMovement to 3:britishNavalFighter for unitAttachment attached to spanishAirfield
            Trigger britishIFR7: Setting givesMovement to 3:britishFighter for unitAttachment attached to brazilianAirfield
            Trigger britishIFR7: Setting givesMovement to 3:britishNavalFighter for unitAttachment attached to brazilianAirfield
            Trigger britishIFR9: Setting givesMovement to 3:britishFighter for unitAttachment attached to swedishAirfield
            Trigger britishIFR9: Setting givesMovement to 3:britishNavalFighter for unitAttachment attached to swedishAirfield
            Trigger britishIFR10: Setting givesMovement to 3:britishFighter for unitAttachment attached to turkishAirfield
            Trigger britishIFR10: Setting givesMovement to 3:britishNavalFighter for unitAttachment attached to turkishAirfield
            Trigger britshL2: Setting movement to 3 for unitAttachment attached to Truck
            Trigger britishIFR11: Setting givesMovement to 3:britishFighter for unitAttachment attached to chineseAirfield
            Trigger britishIFR11: Setting givesMovement to 3:britishNavalFighter for unitAttachment attached to chineseAirfield
            Trigger ArchangelLLBritain1: Britain takes ownership of territory Archangel
            Trigger MurmanskLLBritain1: Britain takes ownership of territory Murmansk
            Trigger SovietFarEastLLBritain1: Britain takes ownership of territory Soviet Far East
            Trigger EasternSzechwanLLBritain1: Britain takes ownership of territory Eastern Szechwan
            Trigger LLabLL: Britain has 1 Pg placed in Labrador
            1 britishInfantry moved from Scotland to 24 Sea Zone
            1 britishInfantry moved from Scotland to 24 Sea Zone
            2 britishInfantrys and 1 britishTransport moved from 24 Sea Zone to 23 Sea Zone
            1 britishInfantry moved from 23 Sea Zone to Low Countries
            1 britishInfantry moved from 23 Sea Zone to Low Countries
            1 britishFighter moved from Central Britain to 25 Sea Zone
            1 britishDestroyer moved from 26 Sea Zone to 25 Sea Zone
            1 britishAntiTankGun, 20 britishArtillerys and 25 britishInfantrys moved from Burma to Thailand
            2 britishArtillerys, 2 britishInfantrys and 1 britishTank moved from Burma to Southern Thailand
            1 britishInfantry moved from Syria to Iraq
                  Britain take Iraq from Germany
            1 britishInfantry moved from Southern Iran to Eastern Iran
                  Russia take Eastern Iran from Germany
            20 britishArtillerys and 40 britishInfantrys moved from Finland to Eastern Finland
            10 britishInfantrys moved from Finland to Northern Finland
            10 britishParatroopers moved from Finland to Eastern Finland
            1 britishTransport moved from 26 Sea Zone to 28 Sea Zone
            1 britishTransport moved from 26 Sea Zone to 28 Sea Zone
            2 britishInfantrys moved from Finland to 28 Sea Zone
            2 britishInfantrys moved from Finland to 28 Sea Zone
            4 britishInfantrys moved from 28 Sea Zone to Lithuania

Combat - Britain

Savegame

• @wirkey I think I'll concede the game to you and/or allow you to find another opponent. In playing, I remembered why I don't like this map/game.

First: there's just too much clutter for my brain to cope with processing. Not that it can't handle it; but it definitely does NOT like to do so. The Christmas glitter, or frost, or whatever on the borders is totally annoying (for me personally) and that's just one of the many distractions.

In addition: I was allowed to Purchase a Plane that I was NOT allowed to Place; as I didn't have a facility with which to build it. If that was the case, then why was I allowed to Purchase it?

Also, it does NOT warn you about purchasing more units than you can place. For me, that's another "Bozo No, No"!

Mind you, I do like a lot of the features that were at least attempted in this map/game; but they needed more work.

Last, but not least: I think I'll wait until they change the way battle rounds are conducted before even trying to play by Forum (or email) again. There were at least two battles that would've taken a lot of back and forth to resolve.

I posted a suggestion regarding that in the Forum about the new UI. Possibly not where it should've been posted; as it was more of a game change suggestion; but, perhaps, it might get noticed better and/or more attention there. Plus, they're certainly free to move it elsewhere.

Anyway, you do have an interesting game going on. I have no clue how things got to where they were; but it appears that you and your previous opponent were a lot alike.

Wish you the best.

• Admin

@stohrm said in Continuing others game:

@wirkey I think I'll concede the game to you and/or allow you to find another opponent. In playing, I remembered why I don't like this map/game.

First: there's just too much clutter for my brain to cope with processing. Not that it can't handle it; but it definitely does NOT like to do so. The Christmas glitter, or frost, or whatever on the borders is totally annoying (for me personally) and that's just one of the many distractions.

In addition: I was allowed to Purchase a Plane that I was NOT allowed to Place; as I didn't have a facility with which to build it. If that was the case, then why was I allowed to Purchase it?

The current engine can't validate the purchase if there are different production facilities required for different units. You might have build some units where the required facility was not there. But you might build that facility so that unit stays in the production window.

• Admin

@wirkey Looking at the game, I'm pretty sure Allies should eventually win unless I'm missing somewhere that Axis can make significant gains in the next round or 2. I've been a bit busy so hadn't started up our new 2.8 game but if you'd rather play this out first then I'm open to that instead. Let me know as I should have more free time this week.

• Donators Moderators Admin

@redrum no playing you have coding to do! I will have to tell @Hepps 😉 glhf 🙂

• Admin

@redrum sure, let's give it a try

• Admin

Testing Forum poster

Test summary from TripleA, engine version: 1.9, time: 12:29:30 PM
    Savegame

• Admin

TripleA Turn Summary: China round 17

Game History

Research Technology - China

Combat Move - China
            Trigger chineseL2: Setting movement to 3 for unitAttachment attached to Truck
            1 chineseInfantry moved from Shansi to Peking
                  China take Peking from Japan
            1 chineseArtillery and 1 chineseInfantry moved from Shansi to Suiyuan

Combat - China
            Battle in Suiyuan
                China attack with 1 chineseArtillery and 1 chineseInfantry
                Japan defend with 1 Flagpole and 1 japaneseParatrooper
                China win, taking Suiyuan from Japan with 1 chineseArtillery and 1 chineseInfantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for Japan: 1 japaneseParatrooper

Non Combat Move - China
            Trigger chineseMecht1: Setting isLandTransport to true for unitAttachment attached to chineseMech.Infantry
            Trigger chineseL3: Setting movement to 2 for unitAttachment attached to Truck
            Trigger chineseMecht2: Setting isLandTransport to false for unitAttachment attached to chineseMech.Infantry
            Trigger chineseProd1: China has 1 Material placed in Chungking
            1 chineseInfantry moved from Kansu to Ningsia
            1 chineseInfantry moved from Chungking to Western Szechwan
            1 chineseInfantry moved from Inner Mongolia to Northern China
            1 chineseInfantry moved from Kwangsi to Hunan
            1 chineseInfantry moved from Yunnan to Kwangsi
            2 chineseTanks moved from Inner Mongolia to Shensi
            12 chineseTanks moved from Shansi to Shensi
            2 chineseTanks moved from Chungking to Shensi
            1 chineseCombatEngineer moved from Shensi to Hupeh
            1 Truck moved from Shensi to Chungking
            1 Material, 1 Truck and 1 chineseFighter moved from Chungking to Hupeh
            1 Truck moved from Shensi to Hupeh
            1 Truck and 1 chineseAntiAirGun moved from Hupeh to Shensi
            1 Truck moved from Shensi to Hupeh
            2 chineseAlpineInfantrys moved from Shansi to Inner Mongolia
            1 chineseMech.Infantry moved from Shansi to Inner Mongolia
            2 chineseInfantrys moved from Kweichow to Hupeh
            1 chineseCombatEngineer moved from Shansi to Shensi
            2 chineseArtillerys moved from Shansi to Inner Mongolia
            4 chineseInfantrys moved from Shansi to Shensi
            1 chineseArtillery moved from Shansi to Shensi
            2 chineseInfantrys moved from Hupeh to Shensi
            1 chineseArtillery moved from Shansi to Shensi

Purchase Units - China
            Trigger chinaRC1: Setting maxBuiltPerPlayer to 1 for unitAttachment attached to ResearchCenter
            China buy 1 chineseAirfield, 2 chineseAlpineInfantrys, 4 chineseInfantrys and 3 chineseTanks; Remaining resources: 0 techTokens; 3 PUs; 

Place Units - China
            Units in Hupeh being upgraded or consumed: 1 Material
            1 chineseAirfield and 2 chineseAlpineInfantrys placed in Hupeh
            3 chineseTanks placed in Chungking
            2 chineseInfantrys placed in Kweichow
            2 chineseInfantrys placed in Shensi

Turn Complete - China
            China collect 26 PUs; end with 29 PUs
            Trigger chineseIP: China met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 32 PUs

Savegame

• Admin

@redrum just for the record... you know it's still your turn?

• Admin

@wirkey Yeah, slowly working through UK17. Hard to get up to speed in all the various areas and try to figure out what lala was trying to do 🙂

• Admin

@redrum disregard, I just saw your rolls

• Admin

@redrum maybe ask @lalapalooza 🙂 pretty sure he wasn't sure what he was doing either 🙂

• Admin

@wirkey Haha. Very interesting game. The fact that its this close in round 17 is kind of crazy.

• Admin

@wirkey said in Continuing others game:

@redrum maybe ask @lalapalooza 🙂 pretty sure he wasn't sure what he was doing either 🙂

just for the record: I don't know what I was doing, either

• Admin

TripleA Turn Summary: Australia round 17

Game History

Supporting Britain - Canada
            Canada collect 0 PUs; end with 18 PUs

Organizing Partisan Operations - ExiledAllies
            ExiledAllies collect 0 PUs; end with 45 PUs

Preparing Defense - Egypt
            Egypt collect 0 PUs; end with 8 PUs

Marching Orders - SouthAfrica
            SouthAfrica collect 0 PUs; end with 7 PUs

Preparing Ambushes - India
            India collect 0 PUs; end with 14 PUs

Preparing Naval Operations - Australia
            Australia collect 0 PUs; end with 17 PUs

Research Technology - Britain
            Britain spend 0 on tech rolls

Combat Move - Britain
            Trigger britishIFR8: Setting givesMovement to 3:britishFighter for unitAttachment attached to spanishAirfield
            Trigger britishIFR8: Setting givesMovement to 3:britishNavalFighter for unitAttachment attached to spanishAirfield
            Trigger britishIFR7: Setting givesMovement to 3:britishFighter for unitAttachment attached to brazilianAirfield
            Trigger britishIFR7: Setting givesMovement to 3:britishNavalFighter for unitAttachment attached to brazilianAirfield
            Trigger britishIFR9: Setting givesMovement to 3:britishFighter for unitAttachment attached to swedishAirfield
            Trigger britishIFR9: Setting givesMovement to 3:britishNavalFighter for unitAttachment attached to swedishAirfield
            Trigger britishIFR10: Setting givesMovement to 3:britishFighter for unitAttachment attached to turkishAirfield
            Trigger britishIFR10: Setting givesMovement to 3:britishNavalFighter for unitAttachment attached to turkishAirfield
            Trigger britshL2: Setting movement to 3 for unitAttachment attached to Truck
            Trigger britishIFR11: Setting givesMovement to 3:britishFighter for unitAttachment attached to chineseAirfield
            Trigger britishIFR11: Setting givesMovement to 3:britishNavalFighter for unitAttachment attached to chineseAirfield
            Trigger ArchangelLLBritain1: Britain takes ownership of territory Archangel
            Trigger MurmanskLLBritain1: Britain takes ownership of territory Murmansk
            Trigger SovietFarEastLLBritain1: Britain takes ownership of territory Soviet Far East
            Trigger EasternSzechwanLLBritain1: Britain takes ownership of territory Eastern Szechwan
            Trigger LLabLL: Britain has 1 Pg placed in Labrador
            1 britishInfantry moved from Southern Iran to Eastern Iran
                  Russia take Eastern Iran from Germany
            1 britishInfantry moved from Syria to Iraq
                  Britain take Iraq from Germany
            1 britishInfantry moved from Kashmir to Kashi
                  China take Kashi from Japan
            1 britishTank moved from Burma to Kwangtung
            2 britishInfantrys moved from Cairo to 53 Sea Zone
            1 britishBattleship, 1 britishCarrier, 2 britishCruisers, 14 britishDestroyers, 2 britishInfantrys, 2 britishNavalFighters and 1 britishTransport moved from 53 Sea Zone to 51 Sea Zone
            2 britishInfantrys and 2 britishNavalFighters moved from 51 Sea Zone to Cyrenaica
            1 britishStrategicBomber moved from Cairo to Cyrenaica
            2 britishNavalFighters moved from Cairo to Cyrenaica
            2 britishNavalFighters moved from 26 Sea Zone to 25 Sea Zone

Combat - Britain
            Battle in Kwangtung
                Britain attack with 1 britishTank
                Japan defend with 1 Flagpole and 1 japaneseTank
                Japan win with 1 japaneseTank remaining. Battle score for attacker is -6
                Casualties for Britain: 1 britishTank
            Battle in Cyrenaica
                Britain attack with 2 britishInfantrys, 4 britishNavalFighters and 1 britishStrategicBomber
                Italy defend with 1 Flagpole; Germany defend with 1 germanArtillery, 3 germanInfantrys and 1 germanMech.Infantry
                1 germanMech.Infantry owned by the Germany lost in Cyrenaica
                Britain win, taking Cyrenaica from Italy with 1 britishInfantry, 4 britishNavalFighters and 1 britishStrategicBomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 15
                Casualties for Britain: 1 britishInfantry
                Casualties for Germany: 1 germanArtillery, 3 germanInfantrys and 1 germanMech.Infantry
            Battle in 25 Sea Zone
                Britain attack with 1 britishDestroyer and 2 britishNavalFighters
                Germany defend with 1 germanDestroyer
                Britain win with 2 britishNavalFighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Britain: 1 britishDestroyer
                Casualties for Germany: 1 germanDestroyer

Non Combat Move - Britain
            Trigger britishMecht1: Setting isLandTransport to true for unitAttachment attached to britishMech.Infantry
            Trigger IncomeRegulation3: Setting switch to true for conditionAttachmentYes attached to ExiledAllies
            Trigger britishMecht2: Setting isLandTransport to false for unitAttachment attached to britishMech.Infantry
            Trigger britishL3: Setting movement to 2 for unitAttachment attached to Truck
            Trigger ArchangelLLBritain2: Russia takes ownership of territory Archangel
            Trigger SovietFarEastLLBritain2: Russia takes ownership of territory Soviet Far East
            Trigger MurmanskLLBritain2: Russia takes ownership of territory Murmansk
            Trigger britishProd1: Britain has 1 Material placed in London
            1 Material and 1 Truck moved from Rangoon to Burma
            1 Truck moved from Burma to Rangoon
            1 Material and 1 Truck moved from Rangoon to Burma
            4 britishArtillerys, 1 britishCombatEngineer and 4 britishInfantrys moved from Rangoon to Burma
            1 Truck and 1 britishAntiAirGun moved from Bengal to Burma
            2 britishInfantrys moved from Calcutta to Bengal
            4 britishTransports moved from 85 Sea Zone to 86 Sea Zone
            2 britishArtillerys and 6 britishInfantrys moved from Sumatra to 86 Sea Zone
            2 britishArtillerys, 6 britishInfantrys and 4 britishTransports moved from 86 Sea Zone to 85 Sea Zone
            2 britishArtillerys and 6 britishInfantrys moved from 85 Sea Zone to Rangoon
            1 britishCombatEngineer moved from Sumatra to 148 Sea Zone
            1 britishCombatEngineer and 1 britishTransport moved from 148 Sea Zone to 150 Sea Zone
            1 britishCombatEngineer moved from 150 Sea Zone to Dutch East Indies
            1 britishTransport moved from 148 Sea Zone to 150 Sea Zone
            2 britishInfantrys moved from Dutch East Indies to 150 Sea Zone
            2 britishInfantrys and 1 britishTransport moved from 150 Sea Zone to 148 Sea Zone
            3 britishInfantrys moved from Java to 148 Sea Zone
            1 britishInfantry and 1 britishTransport moved from 148 Sea Zone to 149 Sea Zone
            1 Truck moved from Southwestern Australia to 149 Sea Zone
            1 Truck, 1 britishDestroyer, 1 britishInfantry and 1 britishTransport moved from 149 Sea Zone to 148 Sea Zone
            1 Truck and 5 britishInfantrys moved from 148 Sea Zone to Sumatra
            1 Material and 1 britishAirTransport moved from New South Wales to Dutch East Indies
            2 britishInfantrys moved from New South Wales to 162 Sea Zone
            2 britishInfantrys and 1 britishTransport moved from 162 Sea Zone to 89 Sea Zone
            2 britishNavalFighters and 1 britishStrategicBomber moved from Cyrenaica to Cairo
            2 britishNavalFighters moved from Cyrenaica to 51 Sea Zone
            2 britishInfantrys, 2 britishMech.Infantrys and 1 britishTank moved from Anglo Egyptian Sudan to Cairo
            1 britishInfantry moved from Anglo Egyptian Sudan to Central Egpyt
            1 britishInfantry moved from Southern Anglo Egyptian Sudan to Anglo Egyptian Sudan
            3 Trucks, 2 britishArtillerys and 1 britishInfantry moved from Belgian Congo to Anglo Egyptian Sudan
            2 britishInfantrys moved from Belgian Congo to Southern Anglo Egyptian Sudan
            2 britishInfantrys moved from Rhodesia to Belgian Congo
            1 britishInfantry moved from Eastern South Africa to Rhodesia
            1 Truck and 1 britishInfantry moved from Cape Town to Belgian Congo
            1 britishInfantry moved from Cape Town to Eastern South Africa
            1 Truck and 1 britishCombatEngineer moved from Gold Coast to Western Anglo Egyptian Sudan
            1 britishFighter moved from Gold Coast to Italian Somaliland
            3 Trucks moved from Anglo Egyptian Sudan to Southern Anglo Egyptian Sudan
            3 Trucks moved from Cairo to Anglo Egyptian Sudan
            1 britishInfantry moved from Cairo to Sinai
            1 britishInfantry moved from Baluchistan to Kashmir
            1 britishInfantry moved from Bombay to Southern Iran
            4 britishAntiTankGuns moved from Baluchistan to Kashmir
            7 britishInfantrys moved from Baluchistan to Kashmir
            1 britishInfantry moved from Baluchistan to Kashmir
            1 britishInfantry moved from Bombay to Southern Iran
            1 britishMech.Infantry moved from Baluchistan to Bombay
            1 britishAntiAirGun and 1 britishMech.Infantry moved from Bombay to Southern Iran
            1 britishArtillery, 4 britishCombatEngineers and 11 britishInfantrys moved from Baluchistan to Southern Iran
            1 britishInfantry moved from Burma to French Indochina
            2 britishInfantrys moved from Denmark to 26 Sea Zone
            2 britishInfantrys moved from 26 Sea Zone to Copenhagen
            7 britishTransports moved from 26 Sea Zone to 25 Sea Zone
            1 britishCombatEngineer moved from Norway to 25 Sea Zone
            1 britishArtillery and 1 britishCombatEngineer moved from Central Britain to 24 Sea Zone
            4 britishInfantrys moved from Central Britain to 24 Sea Zone
            1 britishArtillery, 1 britishCombatEngineer, 4 britishInfantrys and 3 britishTransports moved from 24 Sea Zone to 25 Sea Zone
            1 britishArtillery, 2 britishCombatEngineers and 4 britishInfantrys moved from 25 Sea Zone to Denmark
            1 Material and 1 britishAirTransport moved from London to Denmark
            1 Material and 1 britishAirTransport moved from Central Britain to Denmark
            2 britishNavalFighters moved from 25 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 britishNavalFighter moved from Norway to Denmark
            3 britishNavalFighters moved from Central Britain to Denmark
            1 britishFighter moved from Central Britain to Denmark
            1 britishFighter moved from Norway to Denmark
            1 britishAirTransport moved from Norway to London
            2 britishAirTransports moved from Denmark to Norway
            2 britishCruisers moved from 26 Sea Zone to 25 Sea Zone
            2 britishNavalFighters moved from Denmark to Norway
            2 britishFighters moved from Norway to Denmark
            1 britishAirTransport moved from Central Britain to London
            2 britishInfantrys moved from Exiled Allies to Central Britain
            1 britishCombatEngineer and 2 britishInfantrys moved from Southern Britain to Central Britain
            5 britishInfantrys moved from London to Central Britain
            1 Truck and 1 britishAntiAirGun moved from Central Britain to Southern Britain
            1 Truck moved from Southern Britain to Central Britain
            1 Truck moved from London to Central Britain
            1 britishArtillery and 1 britishInfantry moved from Iceland to 3 Sea Zone
            1 britishArtillery, 1 britishInfantry and 1 britishTransport moved from 3 Sea Zone to 10 Sea Zone
            1 britishArtillery and 1 britishInfantry moved from 10 Sea Zone to Scotland
            3 britishInfantrys moved from Scotland to Central Britain
            1 britishTransport moved from 7 Sea Zone to 24 Sea Zone
            1 britishFighter moved from Quebec to Central Britain
            1 britishFighter moved from Labrador to Norway
            1 britishNavalFighter moved from Norway to Denmark
            2 britishInfantrys moved from Quebec to Labrador

Purchase Units - Britain
            Britain buy 1 Material, 5 britishArtillerys, 1 britishBarracks and 9 britishInfantrys; Remaining resources: 9 techTokens; 0 PUs; 
            Trigger EasternSzechwanLLBritain2: China takes ownership of territory Eastern Szechwan

Place Units - Britain
            Units in Burma being upgraded or consumed: 2 Materials
            1 britishBarracks placed in Burma
            2 britishArtillerys placed in Rangoon
            3 britishArtillerys placed in Central Britain
            1 Material and 3 britishInfantrys placed in London
            3 britishInfantrys placed in Southern Britain
            3 britishInfantrys placed in Scotland

Turn Complete - Britain
            Britain collect 42 PUs; end with 42 PUs
            Trigger britishIP: Britain met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 45 PUs
            Objective BelgianCongo2: Britain met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 47 PUs
            Objective NewHebrides2: Britain met a national objective for an additional 1 PU; end with 48 PUs
            Objective Iceland2: Britain met a national objective for an additional 1 PU; end with 49 PUs
            Units generate 9 techTokens; Britain end with 18 techTokens
            Units Change Ownership
                Some Units in Anglo Egyptian Sudan change ownership: 1 britishCombatEngineer
                Some Units in Cairo change ownership: 1 britishCombatEngineer
                Some Units in Denmark change ownership: 2 Materials and 2 britishCombatEngineers
                Some Units in Dutch East Indies change ownership: 1 Material and 1 britishCombatEngineer
                Some Units in Western Anglo Egyptian Sudan change ownership: 1 britishCombatEngineer

Purchase Units - Canada
            Canada buy 1 britishNavalFighter and 1 britishTransport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Place Units - Canada
            1 britishNavalFighter placed in Quebec
            1 britishTransport placed in 19 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Canada
            Canada collect 15 PUs; end with 15 PUs
            Units Change Ownership
                Some Units in 19 Sea Zone change ownership: 1 britishTransport
                Some Units in Quebec change ownership: 1 britishNavalFighter
            Trigger chineseLLftc2b: Setting isAir to true for unitAttachment attached to chineseFighter
            Trigger chineseLLftc22b: Setting isAir to true for unitAttachment attached to chineseTacticalBomber
            Trigger chineseLLftc22b: Setting isStrategicBomber to true for unitAttachment attached to chineseTacticalBomber

Purchase Units - ExiledAllies
            ExiledAllies buy 2 britishAirfields, 4 britishArtillerys, 1 britishEntrenchment, 5 britishInfantrys and 1 britishNavalFighter; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Place Units - ExiledAllies
            Units in Dutch East Indies being upgraded or consumed: 1 Material
            1 britishAirfield and 2 britishInfantrys placed in Dutch East Indies
            3 britishInfantrys placed in Java
            2 britishArtillerys placed in Sumatra
            Units in Denmark being upgraded or consumed: 2 Materials
            1 britishAirfield and 1 britishEntrenchment placed in Denmark
            2 britishArtillerys placed in Belgian Congo
            1 britishNavalFighter placed in Gold Coast

Turn Complete - ExiledAllies
            ExiledAllies collect 42 PUs; end with 42 PUs
            Objective NewHebrides1: ExiledAllies met a national objective for an additional -1 PU; end with 41 PUs
            Objective Iceland1: ExiledAllies met a national objective for an additional -1 PU; end with 40 PUs
            Objective BelgianCongo1: ExiledAllies met a national objective for an additional -2 PUs; end with 38 PUs
            Units Change Ownership
                Some Units in Belgian Congo change ownership: 2 britishArtillerys
                Some Units in Denmark change ownership: 2 britishCombatEngineers
                Some Units in Dutch East Indies change ownership: 1 britishCombatEngineer and 2 britishInfantrys
                Some Units in Gold Coast change ownership: 1 britishNavalFighter
                Some Units in Java change ownership: 3 britishInfantrys
                Some Units in Sumatra change ownership: 2 britishArtillerys

Purchase Units - Egypt
            Egypt buy 1 britishArtillery and 1 britishInfantry; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Place Units - Egypt
            1 britishArtillery and 1 britishInfantry placed in Cairo

Turn Complete - Egypt
            Egypt collect 8 PUs; end with 9 PUs
            Units Change Ownership
                Some Units in Anglo Egyptian Sudan change ownership: 1 britishCombatEngineer
                Some Units in Cairo change ownership: 1 britishArtillery, 1 britishCombatEngineer and 1 britishInfantry
                Some Units in Western Anglo Egyptian Sudan change ownership: 1 britishCombatEngineer

Purchase Units - SouthAfrica
            SouthAfrica buy 1 britishSubmarine; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Place Units - SouthAfrica
            1 britishSubmarine placed in 71 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - SouthAfrica
            SouthAfrica collect 7 PUs; end with 7 PUs
            Some Units in 71 Sea Zone change ownership: 1 britishSubmarine

Purchase Units - India
            India buy 1 britishDestroyer and 2 britishInfantrys; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Place Units - India
            1 britishDestroyer placed in 85 Sea Zone
            1 britishInfantry placed in Calcutta
            1 britishInfantry placed in Bombay

Turn Complete - India
            India collect 13 PUs; end with 13 PUs
            Units Change Ownership
                Some Units in 85 Sea Zone change ownership: 1 britishDestroyer
                Some Units in Bombay change ownership: 1 britishInfantry
                Some Units in Calcutta change ownership: 1 britishInfantry

Purchase Units - Australia
            Australia buy 2 britishSubmarines; Remaining resources: 3 PUs; 

Place Units - Australia
            2 britishSubmarines placed in 149 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Australia
            Australia collect 17 PUs; end with 20 PUs
            Some Units in 149 Sea Zone change ownership: 2 britishSubmarines
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Britain from 128 Sea Zone: 3 britishSubmarines
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Britain to 148 Sea Zone: 3 britishSubmarines
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

Savegame

• Admin

@wirkey Good luck! Hopefully I didn't miss anything glaring.

• Admin

TripleA Turn Summary: Italy round 17

Game History

Research Technology - Italy
                Italy rolls : 1/1 hits, 0,00 expected hits
            Italy removing all Technology Tokens after successful research.
            Italy discover AdvancedHulls

Combat Move - Italy
            Trigger italianL2: Setting movement to 3 for unitAttachment attached to Truck
            1 italianTank moved from Western Egypt to Cyrenaica
            2 italianNavalFighters moved from 46 Sea Zone to Cyrenaica
            1 italianTank moved from Western Egypt to Cyrenaica
            1 italianTacticalBomber moved from Western Egypt to Anglo Egyptian Sudan
            1 italianTacticalBomber moved from Western Egypt to Anglo Egyptian Sudan
            3 italianFighters and 2 italianStrategicBombers moved from Western Egypt to Central Egpyt
            2 italianInfantrys moved from Western Egypt to Central Egpyt

Combat - Italy
            Strategic bombing raid in Anglo Egyptian Sudan
                Bombing raid in Anglo Egyptian Sudan rolls: 1 and causes: 1 damage to unit: Truck
                Bombing raid in Anglo Egyptian Sudan rolls: 1 and causes: 1 damage to unit: Truck
                Bombing raid in Anglo Egyptian Sudan causes 2 damage total.  Damaged units is as follows: Truck = 1, Truck = 1
                    2 Trucks owned by the Britain lost in Anglo Egyptian Sudan
            Battle in Cyrenaica
                Italy attack with 2 italianNavalFighters and 2 italianTanks
                Britain defend with 1 Flagpole and 1 britishInfantry
                    Italy roll dice for 2 italianNavalFighters and 2 italianTanks in Cyrenaica, round 2 : 2/0 hits, 2,00 expected hits
                    Britain roll dice for 1 britishInfantry in Cyrenaica, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,25 expected hits
                    1 britishInfantry owned by the Britain lost in Cyrenaica
                Italy win, taking Cyrenaica from Britain with 2 italianNavalFighters and 2 italianTanks remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
            Battle in Central Egpyt
                Italy attack with 3 italianFighters, 2 italianInfantrys and 2 italianStrategicBombers
                Egypt defend with 1 Flagpole; Britain defend with 1 britishInfantry
                    Italy roll dice for 3 italianFighters, 2 italianInfantrys and 2 italianStrategicBombers in Central Egpyt, round 2 : 2/1 hits, 2,08 expected hits
                    Egypt roll dice for 1 britishInfantry in Central Egpyt, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,25 expected hits
                    1 britishInfantry owned by the Britain and 1 italianInfantry owned by the Italy lost in Central Egpyt
                Italy win, taking Central Egpyt from Egypt with 3 italianFighters, 1 italianInfantry and 2 italianStrategicBombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Italy: 1 italianInfantry

Non Combat Move - Italy
            Trigger italianMecht1: Setting isLandTransport to true for unitAttachment attached to italianMech.Infantry
            Trigger IncomeRegulation4: Setting switch to false for conditionAttachmentYes attached to ExiledAllies
            Trigger italianL3: Setting movement to 2 for unitAttachment attached to Truck
            Trigger italianMecht2: Setting isLandTransport to false for unitAttachment attached to italianMech.Infantry
            Trigger italianProd: Italy has 1 Material placed in Rome
            3 italianFighters and 2 italianStrategicBombers moved from Central Egpyt to Western Egypt
            2 italianTacticalBombers moved from Anglo Egyptian Sudan to Western Egypt
            2 italianNavalFighters moved from Cyrenaica to 46 Sea Zone
            3 Trucks moved from Tripolitania to Algeria
            3 Trucks and 3 italianAlpineInfantrys moved from Algeria to Cyrenaica
            2 italianTransports moved from 61 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone
            1 italianAlpineInfantry and 3 italianMarines moved from Morrocco to 43 Sea Zone
            1 italianAlpineInfantry and 3 italianMarines moved from 43 Sea Zone to Algeria
            1 italianCruiser, 2 italianDestroyers and 2 italianTransports moved from 45 Sea Zone to 46 Sea Zone
            1 italianFighter moved from Northern Italy to Western Egypt
            1 italianArtillery moved from Rome to Southern Italy
            1 italianCombatEngineer and 3 italianInfantrys moved from Stalingrad to Volgarod
            2 italianMobileArtillerys moved from Caucasus to Volgarod
            1 Material and 1 italianAirTransport moved from Kharkov to Volgarod
            1 italianAirTransport moved from Kharkov to Rome
            1 Material and 1 italianAirTransport moved from Rome to Gibraltar
            1 Truck moved from Western Ukraine to Northern Italy
            1 Truck moved from Volgarod to Kharkov

Purchase Units - Italy
            Trigger italianAdvFig1: buyitalianAdvancedFighter added to italianProduction
            Trigger italianAdvFig2: buyitalianAdvancedNavalFighter added to italianProduction
            Italy buy 1 italianDestroyer, 1 italianEntrenchment, 3 italianInfantrys, 2 italianMobileArtillerys and 2 italianSubmarines; Remaining resources: 0 techTokens; 0 PUs; 

Place Units - Italy
            3 italianInfantrys placed in Stalingrad
            2 italianMobileArtillerys placed in Caucasus
            1 italianDestroyer and 2 italianSubmarines placed in 46 Sea Zone
            Units in Gibraltar being upgraded or consumed: 1 Material
            1 italianEntrenchment placed in Gibraltar
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Italy from Gibraltar: 1 italianEntrenchment
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Italy to Gibraltar: 1 italianAirfield
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

Activate Technology - Italy
            Italy activating AdvancedHulls
            Trigger italianAH1: Setting defense to 7 for unitAttachment attached to italianCruiser
            Trigger italianAH1: Setting attackAA to 3 for unitAttachment attached to italianCruiser
            Trigger italianAH2: Setting defense to 9 for unitAttachment attached to italianBattleship

Turn Complete - Italy
            Italy collect 41 PUs; end with 41 PUs
            Trigger italianIP: Italy met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 44 PUs
            Units generate 12 techTokens; Italy end with 12 techTokens

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Italy rolls : : 1,00
    Egypt : 0,75
    Italy : -0,08
    Britain : -0,25

Savegame