Big World v3 issues with balancing - unbalanced

• I have been playing triple a and axis and allies for years.

I admit that the original Big World map and v2 was not hard to beat computer opponents playing any of the allies with the exception of China (in which case the game was a toss-up). Computer vs. computer tests showed the allies to have a considerable advantage (not a guaranteed win by the allies, but much more than 50% win rate).

I recently downloaded the v3 map and the balance is worse than it ever was, but now in favor of axis players.

I am running computer on computer simulations right now. So far, the first two v3 games with preset rules have been routs: axis wins within 20 turns.

Has anyone else had issues similar to mine with regards to v3? Is v3 the go to version in the games lobby / internet multiplayer gameplay?

Just curious about other people's experiences with this map..

• Bigworld 1942 v3 is very balanced imo. The AI is the problem, if axis keeps winning, its probably because AI is terrible with naval and logistics just to name a couple.

• Big World 1942 v3 is unbalance and favour of allies.

Looks like your connection to TripleA Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.