TripleA Logo TripleA Forum
    • TripleA Website
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Register
    • Login

    Revised Tournament of Champions (ToC 16)

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Revised Tournament Of Champions
    78 Posts 32 Posters 56.0k Views 30 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M
      Mora
      last edited by

      Count me in.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • J
        jbwood53
        last edited by

        Add jbwood53. Thanks!

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • BlasherkeB
          Blasherke
          last edited by

          Thanks for organizing, please count me in! 😊

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • F
            frank-the-tank Lobby Moderators
            last edited by

            hi,
            I would like to join.
            thanks to Prastle and Bayder for taking care of this.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • K
              King Kelly
              last edited by

              Please sign me up. I am open for an epic game ending in defeat 😉

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • A
                Agency10
                last edited by

                I would like to play.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • M
                  Mogulrunnin
                  last edited by

                  I would like to sign up, and give my vote for double elimination - for those of us who are at risk of drawing a really good player in the first round, that doesn't give much of a chance to play more than one quality game. If not enough time for a full double elimination, then perhaps a bye for the first round for the top 8 players or something.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • N
                    nardwagg
                    last edited by

                    I would like to join!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • V
                      Vahe345
                      last edited by

                      Yes I would like to play. Vahe50@hotmail.com

                      Vahe345 is my triplea name.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • M
                        Mora
                        last edited by

                        Unfortunately something came up. Please remove me. Apologies.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • I
                          ingcameroni
                          last edited by

                          can I play?? please sign up!!!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • B
                            Barca
                            last edited by

                            Sign me up please

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • calbears72C
                              calbears72
                              last edited by

                              I want in please!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • B
                                Brennan
                                last edited by

                                Please include me, thanks!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • S
                                  skillibri @bayder
                                  last edited by

                                  @bayder I would like to to sign up please.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • pannpallP
                                    pannpall
                                    last edited by

                                    Count me in too!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 1
                                    • W
                                      Wasp
                                      last edited by

                                      sign me up please

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 1
                                      • P
                                        Patton1977
                                        last edited by

                                        sign me up please, Patton77

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 1
                                        • B
                                          bildor
                                          last edited by

                                          Hello! I would like to join also.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 1
                                          • V
                                            Vahe345
                                            last edited by

                                            Hey I got a challenge from bayder but when I click the link https://challonge.com/invitations/A35gx1VSeAuAMOT

                                            It says page not found.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 1

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 1 / 4
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Powered by NodeBB Forums