My friend and I joined a BOT saying it was waiting for players.
When we joined, the game was already started and no one in the game.
- Are we supposed to reset or restart somehow?
- Can we create a new BOT to play Anniversary edition?
- When you join a global game, how does it know to start? Do we need to assign a person to every power (including all neutrals)? We assigned to every power and sat there for about 20 seconds and it just started without us doing anything.
- You can reset the BOT by selecting a new map.
- Any and all BOTs can play any an all games that have been uploaded in the engine.
- The game will start after all player nations have been selected for play.