@Pherman1215 Thanks to conceding game. After a long delay we began playing again but you suddenly left our game even without finishing battles, it was your call and only showed you were angry and that’s your problem even I opened the possibility to continue with that edition you asked to avoid excuses, anyhow with or without the edition the game was already over! No way to comeback! When you were wining I was always ready to answer your messages and to face our game without any problem, when you are losing you hide and not answered at all, it’s your problem! Have a nice day, ✋
@prastle, it was resolved from Pherman as he has chosen; thanks for kindly asked him after my cry! 😢
How the player navigation hot links work inside the Tournamatch program. This is located on the right sidebar.
· Home - Takes a user to the home page of the site.
· View Ladders - A list of the current ladders available to join and play in.
· View Tournaments - Not setup yet. We are still using Challonge
· View Challenges - Lists all current challenges and challengees. (You do not need to challenge an opponent to play a ladder
game. More on challenges later.)
· View Matches - Lists all reported matches and any details that were noted by the players as well as the
uploaded save file. (If they uploaded one and/or commented)
· View Games - Current games that are in progress. (It only lists challenged games that have been accepted by both parties and that have a recorded a start time.)
You do not need to challenge someone in order to play a ladder game.
You can meet a ladder member in the lobby or forum and just start a lobby, pbem, or pbf game and then record
the results after. It should be noted that you might want to list the beginning of the game, either here in the
forum, or in the greetings section of the ladder site if you do not really know the opponent. This way any
disputes can be discussed if something goes wrong.
· New Player - Where a guest can request to become a member. Requests are sent to the admins.
· Login - Where a guest or a member (anyone can view) can login.