Linux and Windows Have Different Behaviour In Objectives Properties
Not sure what's up here. I added some NOs on my Linux machine and updated to Git. Everything worked correctly.
I dl the update on windows and the new NOs don't show up in the objectives tab. The game plays correctly, as it tells you after non combat.
I checked the objectives properties for giggles, but of course, they're the same. I'll see if I can post pictures tonight:
Cool. That's the windows one. I'll try and add the linux shot after I switch out. Here's the end turn. Notice only 3 PUs for objective, which is correct.
@beelee oops forgot. here's the objectives:
here's xml :
here's the linux shot. Shoulda specified it's the 3 PU objective that's not showing up for Novogrod volvograd russia and the the caucasus one. They change from 5 to 3
@beelee Those screenshots are showing 2 different maps: Global 40 House Rules with Canada vs Global 40 House Rules.
The objective properties text comes from this file so you might have some mistakes in it: https://github.com/triplea-maps/global_40_house_rules/blob/master/map/objectives.properties
@redrum Uggh...thanks for looking at it. I see where I fckd up now. Rookie mistake sorry to waste your time