TripleA Logo TripleA Forum
    • TripleA Website
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Register
    • Login

    Trying to get foreach to work

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Map Making
    19 Posts 3 Posters 2.4k Views 3 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • B
      beelee @wc_sumpton
      last edited by

      @wc_sumpton

      yea I updated to "german_paraBoost" after I posted the xml. I should have posted the new xml as well 🙂

      wc_sumptonW 1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • wc_sumptonW
        wc_sumpton @beelee
        last edited by

        @beelee 👍 :astonished_face:

        B 2 Replies Last reply
        Reply Quote 1
        • B
          beelee @wc_sumpton
          last edited by

          @wc_sumpton

          heh heh yea it was like one minute after I posted the xml that I saw it.

          It.only changed a couple characters, Surprised it changed the line number.

          Thanks for the help as always 🙂

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 1
          • B
            beelee @wc_sumpton
            last edited by

            @wc_sumpton

            lol I think it worked or at least partially lol

            Screenshot from 2024-07-22 16-20-42.png

            wc_sumptonW 1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 1
            • wc_sumptonW
              wc_sumpton @beelee
              last edited by

              @beelee

              Go! Go! Go!

              Cheers...

              B 1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 2
              • B
                beelee @wc_sumpton
                last edited by

                @wc_sumpton

                so sadly, i can't get it to work before combat. I changed "battle" to before combatMove. That didn't work.

                Probably has something todo with the condition(s)

                I will continue to try and figure it out 🙂

                this latest xml

                Screenshot from 2024-07-22 18-36-26.png

                global_40_expansion_uhd_boxes.xml

                wc_sumptonW 1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 1
                • wc_sumptonW
                  wc_sumpton @beelee
                  last edited by

                  @beelee

                  Try replacing germanscombatMove with germansCombatMove at line ~ 32810.

                  Sometimes the simple misspellings can be very hard to find.

                  Cheers...

                  B 1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 2
                  • B
                    beelee @wc_sumpton
                    last edited by

                    @wc_sumpton
                    I feel so stupid lol

                    wc_sumptonW VictoryFirstV 2 Replies Last reply
                    Reply Quote 2
                    • wc_sumptonW
                      wc_sumpton @beelee
                      last edited by

                      @beelee

                      Don't, it took me 3+ hours to find. And I have the fresh eyes so to speak... :zany_face:

                      Cheers...

                      B 1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 3
                      • B
                        beelee @wc_sumpton
                        last edited by

                        @wc_sumpton

                        Das ist gut 🙂

                        Screenshot from 2024-07-23 12-25-34.png

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 2
                        • VictoryFirstV
                          VictoryFirst @beelee
                          last edited by

                          @beelee said in Trying to get foreach to work:

                          @wc_sumpton
                          I feel so stupid lol

                          Hehe don't worry, I make mistakes like these all the time 🙂 germanCombatMove, attachTo="Russia", option name="condition", mixing up attachmentConditionMinesSZ11 with attachmentConditionMineSZ11... I've seen it all in just four days lol 🙂

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 2
                          • VictoryFirstV
                            VictoryFirst
                            last edited by

                            @beelee
                            Lol see, I just mixed up attachmentCondition... with conditionAttachment :face_with_tears_of_joy:

                            B 1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 2
                            • B
                              beelee @VictoryFirst
                              last edited by

                              @victoryfirst

                              well thanks to wc the paratroopers auto deploy now. Guess I need to do another update lol

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 2

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              • 1 / 1
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              Powered by NodeBB Forums