Idea to visualize the Donation Drive

• Admin

Here is the thermometer I designed for the donation thread.

I had been talking to Prastle and figured we could update it weekly... preferably Sunday... and use it to attach to an e-mail circular to try and get us to our goal.

0_1498754188260_Donation Ammo thermometer png 1.png

• Admin

@Hepps Love It!

• Admin

@redrum @LaFayette can we add a verbal post to lobby showing the donation drive has started?

perhaps replace the latest stable line since its is prob moot pt now?

• Admin

@prastle maybe add a direct link to new forum and donation drive as well?
    just a thought

• Admin

@prastle Those can be added to the e-mail

• Admin

@Hepps true except lobby members are not in email list :) no new database just those that joined here and they can all read it;)

• Admin

@Hepps not much point of spamming old warclub and sourceforge again if they never joined but maybe some multi knicks might help out

• Admin

@prastle Spam them at least once with a donation e-mail.

Sometimes the repetition might get them re-interested

• Admin

@Hepps I guess i should clarify that any users that never had interest in forum or warclub would never see... exampl 68000 deleted and about 400 bounced from source forge. But if a post made in lobby as Bung used to it would prob help. Just my thoughts. Thus when a player logs in they see it.

• Admin

@Hepps to expand better WHAT would be really interesting is the email list from the old derby database :)

so all players that ignored warclub and sourceforge were covered :) @LaFayette :)

• Admin

@Hepps moved your great thermometer
    :)

• Admin

@redrum Thanks for the pr push

Looks like your connection to TripleA Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.