TripleA Logo TripleA Forum
    • TripleA Website
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Register
    • Login

    I am unable to login

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Player Help
    81 Posts 22 Posters 36.9k Views 21 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • D
      dj2 @dj2
      last edited by

      @dj2 otherwise I have to study 😞

      B 1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • B
        beelee @dj2
        last edited by

        @dj2 nooo!!! can you do email game with someone ? Thats on now too ?

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • H
          hungry coyote @epinikion
          last edited by

          @epinikion I think I found that 64 bit download. Got a message that its rarely used and could be dangerous, which is scary for the non-technical! Did you just forge ahead?

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • C
            cdnadjustment @epinikion
            last edited by

            @epinikion getting the same error can't login to Lobby

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • P
              peirce
              last edited by

              Here's the link to the download:

              https://github.com/triplea-game/triplea/releases/download/2.6%2B2c9a940/TripleA_2.6+2c9a940_windows-64bit.exe

              I'm in the lobby, and I am on Windows (not Linux).

              E 1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • E
                epinikion Moderators @peirce
                last edited by epinikion

                @peirce and @all, this old lobby version is a lost place

                P 1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • P
                  peirce @epinikion
                  last edited by

                  @epinikion Existentially? Seems to be just me and Wirkey in here - suppose I should wait for the tech-savvy guys to resolve.

                  E 1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • E
                    epinikion Moderators @peirce
                    last edited by

                    @peirce i was there its the place of the trainman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoKDe3PQVdI

                    the bots don`t work there

                    P 1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • P
                      peirce @epinikion
                      last edited by

                      @epinikion Ah, yeah, I see that - bots are down.

                      I am able to host, so riverrat and I are in a game. Unfortunately, the dice gen appears to be favouring him through the first couple battles, so further fixes needed...

                      R 1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 1
                      • R
                        riverrat @peirce
                        last edited by

                        @peirce no no

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • AdamFA
                          AdamF Lobby Moderators @riverrat
                          last edited by

                          @riverrat So you are on 2.6X?

                          P 1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • P
                            peirce @AdamF
                            last edited by

                            @adamf We're playing on the below version, but the bots are broken, so you have to have your own host set up to play:

                            https://github.com/triplea-game/triplea/releases/download/2.6%2B2c9a940/TripleA_2.6+2c9a940_windows-64bit.exe

                            AdamFA 2 Replies Last reply
                            Reply Quote 1
                            • AdamFA
                              AdamF Lobby Moderators @peirce
                              last edited by

                              @peirce Thank You. I never quite figured out the "host thing".

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 1
                              • AdamFA
                                AdamF Lobby Moderators @peirce
                                last edited by

                                @peirce is this the version we should be using from now on?

                                calbears72C 1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • calbears72C
                                  calbears72 @AdamF
                                  last edited by

                                  @adamf I hope not, MACs don't launch that version.

                                  P 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • P
                                    peirce @calbears72
                                    last edited by peirce

                                    @calbears72 MAC version below - same issue with no bots though:

                                    https://github.com/triplea-game/triplea/releases/download/2.6%2B2c9a940/TripleA_2.6+2c9a940_macos.dmg

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • R
                                      Ryan7Ryan
                                      last edited by

                                      I'm sad to see that my thread has become so popular. I was hoping I was the only person or one of just a few folks experiencing this issue.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 1
                                      • T
                                        TerryJackson34
                                        last edited by

                                        having the same troubles

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • L
                                          Lafalot
                                          last edited by

                                          Any updates on site login? - lafalot 🙂

                                          B 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • B
                                            beelee @Lafalot
                                            last edited by

                                            @lafalot so roi said as a workaround you can reset clock https://github.com/triplea-game/triplea/issues/11320

                                            Idk if that means changing your computer clock or what. Idk how to do that if so

                                            RoiEXR 1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 3 / 5
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Powered by NodeBB Forums