TripleA Logo TripleA Forum
    • TripleA Website
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Register
    • Login

    IllegalStateException User doesnt exist!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Player Help
    31 Posts 6 Posters 11.2k Views 5 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • PantherP
      Panther Admin Moderators Lobby Moderators
      last edited by Panther

      @general-guderian-0

      Also registering two accounts with one and the same email-address is problematic.
      What do you need two accounts for?

      Don't always trust TripleA when it comes to rules questions. Know the rules before you start … and better check what TripleA has done.

      Guderian1G 1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 1
      • Guderian1G
        Guderian1 @Panther
        last edited by

        @panther I've tried both general_guderian_0 and general-guderian-0 with no luck.

        I dont need 2 accounts and I dont want 2 accounts.
        First I made one at axisandallies.org and then one here. When I tried to log in here, it didnt work. I assumed I had done a mistake and aborted before the profile was registered so I registered it again. (I asumed it wouldnt work when I used the same details, but unfortunately it did).

        Is it possible to delete both? This way I can make a new one with the same details and a username without spaces

        PantherP 1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 2
        • PantherP
          Panther Admin Moderators Lobby Moderators @Guderian1
          last edited by Panther

          @general-guderian-0

          I will delete your first attempt as the creation process did not finish.
          Now in this remaining account you can change your username yourself.
          Go to your profile, hit "Edit", then click "Change Username" on the left, enter your password and click the box "Change Username" to insert your new name.

          In case you don't succeed tell me by PM what your new username should be and I will change it for you.

          Edit:
          Now this one is the only remaining account created by you. Now please do as instructed.

          Don't always trust TripleA when it comes to rules questions. Know the rules before you start … and better check what TripleA has done.

          Guderian1G 1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 1
          • Guderian1G
            Guderian1 @Panther
            last edited by

            @panther thank you. Im pretty sure theres no way for me to change the username. I will send you a PM
            GuderianEdit.jpg

            PantherP 1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 2
            • PantherP
              Panther Admin Moderators Lobby Moderators @Guderian1
              last edited by Panther

              @guderian1

              OK then, I changed it to Guderian1 as requested.

              Don't always trust TripleA when it comes to rules questions. Know the rules before you start … and better check what TripleA has done.

              Guderian1G 1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 2
              • Guderian1G
                Guderian1 @Panther
                last edited by

                @panther Thanks. With my new one word username the game client can actually post to the forum now.
                👍

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 3
                • R
                  redanto @Guderian1
                  last edited by

                  @guderian1 My friend and I are having the same issue. He even created a brand new account and still says the user name does not exist.

                  PantherP 1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • PantherP
                    Panther Admin Moderators Lobby Moderators @redanto
                    last edited by

                    @redanto

                    I have seen you successfully posting (https://forums.triplea-game.org/post/60297) so which issue do you still have?

                    And what about your friend? What is his username?

                    Don't always trust TripleA when it comes to rules questions. Know the rules before you start … and better check what TripleA has done.

                    R 1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • R
                      redanto
                      last edited by

                      I was able to but I just tried and it says the same thing. My friend has tried his first account and a new account.

                      Wylie292
                      and wylie1070

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • R
                        redanto @Panther
                        last edited by

                        @panther

                        I was able to but I just tried and it says the same thing. My friend has tried his first account and a new account.

                        Wylie292
                        and wylie1070

                        PantherP 1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • PantherP
                          Panther Admin Moderators Lobby Moderators @redanto
                          last edited by Panther

                          @redanto

                          OK, so you two should post a screenshot of your PBF settings that you entered before the error message occurs, please.

                          Don't always trust TripleA when it comes to rules questions. Know the rules before you start … and better check what TripleA has done.

                          R 2 Replies Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • R
                            redanto @Panther
                            last edited by redanto

                            @panther
                            Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 2.57.25 PM.png

                            Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 2.57.45 PM.png

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • R
                              redanto @Panther
                              last edited by redanto

                              @panther
                              Started TA again re-enttered and then got this normal error message of does not exist
                              Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 3.37.43 PM.png

                              Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 3.47.08 PM.png

                              PantherP 1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • PantherP
                                Panther Admin Moderators Lobby Moderators @redanto
                                last edited by

                                @redanto
                                Are you using a Mac?

                                Don't always trust TripleA when it comes to rules questions. Know the rules before you start … and better check what TripleA has done.

                                R 1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • R
                                  redanto @Panther
                                  last edited by

                                  @panther

                                  Yes
                                  Screen Shot 2024-01-11 at 7.16.00 AM.png

                                  PantherP 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • PantherP
                                    Panther Admin Moderators Lobby Moderators @redanto
                                    last edited by

                                    @redanto

                                    OK, then can you please try the latest prerelease from
                                    https://github.com/triplea-game/triplea/releases

                                    You can install side by side, just be sure to choose a different installation directory.
                                    Also, when launching TripleA be sure to start the 'correct' installation.

                                    I vaguely remember related problems with Macs but I cannot remember at what point that had been fixed (as I don't use Macs).

                                    Don't always trust TripleA when it comes to rules questions. Know the rules before you start … and better check what TripleA has done.

                                    R 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • R
                                      redanto @Panther
                                      last edited by

                                      @panther

                                      Ok we both downloaded the latest version. It works. The only difference is he can post to the forum from the game. However I have to save manually and upload the saved game. I get the following message. We are able to play with the work around.

                                      Screen Shot 2024-01-12 at 8.24.46 PM.png

                                      PantherP B 2 Replies Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • PantherP
                                        Panther Admin Moderators Lobby Moderators @redanto
                                        last edited by Panther

                                        @redanto
                                        Thanks for the info. Glad you can log in and at least post now. PBF code needs a rework, there actually are some known and unresolved issues/topics about that.

                                        Now enjoy gaming. 🙂

                                        Don't always trust TripleA when it comes to rules questions. Know the rules before you start … and better check what TripleA has done.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 3
                                        • B
                                          beelee @redanto
                                          last edited by

                                          @redanto yea @redrum did the fix for the prerelease. Evidently it doesn't work for macs. But hey, you can play 🙂

                                          ubernautU 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 2
                                          • ubernautU
                                            ubernaut Lobby Moderators @beelee
                                            last edited by

                                            @beelee mine works fine on mac (prerelease)

                                            "You should never have told me horses sleep standing up, it gave me a mental block." - Mister Ed

                                            B 1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 1

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 1 / 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Powered by NodeBB Forums