How to PBEM A Visual Guide

• Admins

• Admins

Hi All - I thought that it might be helpful to explain how PBEM works, because in my personal experience, a lot of people like to play live, but they may have a perception that PBEM is too difficult, or don't know how to do it. So, here's an easy to follow guide !!

The process to play PBEM is very simple. First, you just need to register on the Marti dice server. This will allow you to get the dice rolls for each and every round of battle. The link is here:

http://dice.tripleawarclub.org/

Next, the process is the following. Your opponent will make his normal moves, and any results from the dice will come to you basically real-time. Your opponent will then save the game file (or the program has an automatic option as well), and send you an email with the newly updated game file.

Once received, you simply follow the same steps:

download the file that your opponent sends to you in an easy to find folder
    start TripleA software
    click "open saved game"
    click on the file and then click "open"
    then, click on "start PBEM"
    then, click on "play"
    After that, you just make your moves, and then save the file and send it back to your opponent in an email !

Very simple, once you get the hang of it !!

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know, and I am happy to play a few sample moves with you by PBEM if you need assistance. My email = 5683deltium@gmail.com

Cheers, Deltium

Looks like your connection to TripleA Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.