TripleA Logo TripleA Forum
    • TripleA Website
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Register
    • Login

    Playing war of relics question

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Player Help
    9 Posts 3 Posters 87 Views 3 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • I
      Interegnum9
      last edited by

      This is great finally found a Axis and Allies board game recreation that works properly, played this with all my brothers and cousins, now on computer,, Brilliant, many thanks.
      Question..
      I cant place the Lord unit that appears on the right, read through the manual, tried the keys and mouse clicks, tried my own variations, reread, looked up on net,, no info.

      SO how do you place the units in the house name, ? clicking in the house name with all the options doesnt work.

      Any help appreciated.

      M C 3 Replies Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • M
        malmessi @Interegnum9
        last edited by

        @Interegnum9
        hi, never seen this game, installed just to try helping you but I cannot place too, it seems a bug because I have played so many games in TripleA and the process to place what you purchased is always the same, maybe this map is not working fine with recent tripleA version

        but there are so many other good games you can play with triplea !

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 1
        • C
          Cernel Moderators Lobby Moderators @Interegnum9
          last edited by Cernel

          @Interegnum9 said:

          I cant place the Lord unit that appears on the right, read through the manual, tried the keys and mouse clicks, tried my own variations, reread, looked up on net,, no info.

          SO how do you place the units in the house name, ? clicking in the house name with all the options doesnt work.

          Any help appreciated.

          Yes, you are supposed to place them in the "house name". It used to work, and now it does not. Are you going to report this problem?

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • C
            Cernel Moderators Lobby Moderators @Interegnum9
            last edited by

            @Interegnum9 Problem reported:
            https://github.com/triplea-game/triplea/issues/15013

            Feel free to reply to that issue if you want to add anything.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 1
            • C
              Cernel Moderators Lobby Moderators
              last edited by

              I'm right now in lobby with a fixed and tweaked version of War of the Relics. If anyone wants to play it for 1 hour or more, please join. (You don't need to download anything else but the (broken) War of the Relics already in the repository.)

              C 1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 1
              • C
                Cernel Moderators Lobby Moderators @Cernel
                last edited by Cernel

                Cernel said:

                I'm right now in lobby with a fixed and tweaked version of War of the Relics. If anyone wants to play it for 1 hour or more, please join. (You don't need to download anything else but the (broken) War of the Relics already in the repository.)

                CC: @interegnum9 @schulz or really anyone

                I 1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • I
                  Interegnum9 @Cernel
                  last edited by

                  @Cernel hey thanks for sorting this out, im new to using this forum chat set up, i just went to down load the War of Relics, but cant find the new one. I only have the old one that doesnt work. is there a new version to get ?

                  C 1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • C
                    Cernel Moderators Lobby Moderators @Interegnum9
                    last edited by

                    @Interegnum9 said:

                    @Cernel hey thanks for sorting this out, im new to using this forum chat set up, i just went to down load the War of Relics, but cant find the new one. I only have the old one that doesnt work. is there a new version to get ?

                    Sorry for not having been clearer. The one in the repository is still the current/old (broken) one (You can actually make it kind of work by editing into the proper house everything which you should be able to place in there after purchasing it while keeping what you bought unplaced - unplaced units are removed.). HOWEVER, I'm right now in lobby hosting my fixed version, which is (should be) fully playable with the one in the repository, so you (or anyone else) can right now join lobby, join my host and play with me in my host so long as you have the current version. (I have not found anyone to play-test the game so far.)

                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • C
                      Cernel Moderators Lobby Moderators @Cernel
                      last edited by

                      Closed my host. wirkey volunteered to play it tomorrow though, so I'll push the upload sometime after that game if everything works well and I don't notice anything else to tweak. (I made a bunch of fixes and tweaks and such other than what at this topic.)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      • 1 / 1
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      Powered by NodeBB Forums