Recent Posts

• Hi - just a gentle reminder to post your results and the last game file here. It is OK to write to me as well, but I would prefer to keep everything here in the main forum page.

Thanks, Deltium

read more
  • S

Stroid (axis) defeats Empiricist (allies, bid 15)

A great game. Both sides played well. Allies played an excellent russia holding the hordes back for a long time. But UK and USA where not super helpful in damaging Hitler. Germany was able to remain strong while Japan pushed through India up into the Caccaus. In the end, Allies decided to avoid further bloodshed and call it a day. GG WP!

read more
  • Prastle Allies @ 14 defeats @Mogwai Axis Round 9. With the loss of Rome and the allies overrunning Europe Stalin, Churchill and the USA air command were able to strafe Persia ending Japan's final hopes to crush Moscow. Good Game Bro! Enjoyed!

0_1523232742273_Mogwai vs me toc I played Italy.tsvg

read more
  • S

Stroid (axis) defeats quartermaster (allies, 15 bid)

Was an interesting game. UK played hard north leaving france easily defended by germans. Russia defended well against teh axis push. But USA couldn't decide to go atlantic or pacific. After switching back and forth, the axis were just too large to deal with. GG WP0_1522728775695_quartermaster v3 toc.tsvg

read more

Looks like your connection to TripleA Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.