XML Error "y"
Been working on this since yesterday and wanna know if it's something simple I'm missing. I can't figure out what "y" means or identifies. I did some large changes to an xml and that's what I get.
I 86'd all the Canada references in this xml:
and ended up with this:
Obviously messed something up as I went , which was expected, butIdk how to test it as i go.
Anyway, gonna compare side by side now and try and find it or more likely them. : )
Ooops here's the error:
@beelee You have a random "y" in the XML at line 25475
Just use the 'search' command in note pad and find the line and column.
@Hepps thanks hepps I'll give it a shot
@beelee well took a while but I see my issue was searching for y instead of "y" Tried space y and y space but yea ...
the line error was the last line in the document so ... anyway just posting the resolution in case someone stumbles across this in the future : )