Roger's Scenario Thread
- Interesting Map
- Plays fairly fast
- Too many unit types
- Unit types not well balanced
- Sea Areas show black
- No victory conditions
Added article on Tiberian Conquest EU to wiki
@rogercooper Download doesn't seem to work for World in Conflict-1941.
@redrum I need to World in Conflict, then I will reload it,
Scenario Great War-TLS-March 1918
Description The last year of World War One
- Interesting situation, with the Bolsheviks as an AI-controlled wild card, spamming infantry and attacking both sides
- The US has a factory in France, rather than conducting long convoys.
- Slow-moving units on a large map
- The map uses insets, which is either irrelevant (Germany's African colonies) or disruptive, an inset map dividing Eastern France into many small areas.
This game idea would have worked better on a conventional European map, with faster movement but limited combat rounds.
Scenario The Rising Sun
Download In repository under high quality mods
Description The Pacific War from 1941 on
- A detailed Pacific War scenario
- Income spread through out the map
- Many ahistorical elements such as
Russia in the war immediately
US lacks a big income advantage
The logistical difficulties of interior Asia are not reflected
- The lack of naval bases slows down naval movement
Scenario NSP v4
Download link text
Description An alternate history scenario where Russia is in the Axis & Japan with the Allies, using AA42 map
- Simple, fast-playing scenario
- Favors the Allies