Mixed Questions

• Can the current engine handle having 33 nations proplerly? (Only 2-4 selectable combatants, some of them aren't even present in the set up)

• I have 18 on my current map, and besides my coding errors, it has worked fine. My guess is that it would work fine. i see another one with 26.

• @Schulz
    Frostions Warcraft Heroes has ~36? different players, 8 main and the rest are in the background so it should probably be ok in your case as well.

• I have issues to launch Warcraft thinking is has something to do with the heavy game.

• I have a troble with creating kiel canal. I've tried two ways and none of them worked;

<attachment name="canalAttachmentKiel" attachTo="Sea Zone 22 North Sea" javaClass="games.strategy.triplea.attachments.CanalAttachment" type="territory">
    <option name="canalName" value="Kiel Canal"/>
    <option name="landTerritories" value="Germany:Denmark"/>
    </attachment>

<attachment name="canalAttachmentKiel" attachTo="Sea Zone 23 Baltic Sea" javaClass="games.strategy.triplea.attachments.CanalAttachment" type="territory">
                     </attachment>

<attachment name="canalAttachment" attachTo="Sea Zone 22 North Sea" javaClass="games.strategy.triplea.attachments.CanalAttachment" type="territory">
    </attachment>

<attachment name="canalAttachment" attachTo="Sea Zone 23 North Sea" javaClass="games.strategy.triplea.attachments.CanalAttachment" type="territory">
                    </attachment>

Who's Online
Visitors Today