TripleA Logo TripleA Forum
    • TripleA Website
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Register
    • Login

    MOD Guardian

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Player Help
    13 Posts 7 Posters 4.2k Views 7 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • scousemartS
      scousemart @beelee
      last edited by

      @beelee Think he means a person...

      B 1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • B
        beelee @scousemart
        last edited by

        @scousemart ahh...yea moderator : )

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • alkexrA
          alkexr @NoOneDares
          last edited by

          @NoOneDares There is no forum member named Guardian. You can find the list of mods here.

          "For the world is changing: I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, and I smell it in the air."

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • HeppsH
            Hepps @NoOneDares
            last edited by Hepps

            @NoOneDares You are likely looking for me. On the Lobby I am Guardian. Here I am still good ole Hepps.

            "A joyous heart sours with the burden of expectation"
            Hepster

            N 1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • N
              NoOneDares Lobby Moderators @Hepps
              last edited by

              @Hepps Hi Hepps, yes, I was probably looking for you. I asked you to ban my NoOneDares account for 3 years, to help with my addiction, you asked me back if I was a wife who hacked into her husband account. 🙂 You told me to contact you in forum if i wanted a reactivatio, and since hammond ask me to play him i looked for you. I would appreciate if you can remove my ban when you can. Ty again for your disponibility.

              Regards, NoOneDares.

              HeppsH C 2 Replies Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • HeppsH
                Hepps @NoOneDares
                last edited by

                @NoOneDares I am a man of my word. I shall work to get you reinstated.

                Gimme a day or so as I will have to draw on some of the other MODS with more experience.

                "A joyous heart sours with the burden of expectation"
                Hepster

                N 1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • N
                  NoOneDares Lobby Moderators @Hepps
                  last edited by

                  @Hepps Oh thank you, take your time. I wanted to stay clean for 3 years, but I am weak 🙂 Some more days it's no problem. Thx again.

                  HeppsH P 2 Replies Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • HeppsH
                    Hepps @NoOneDares
                    last edited by

                    @NoOneDares Not a problem. Besides you can always ask to be removed again if the monkey becomes too heavy on you back. 😃

                    "A joyous heart sours with the burden of expectation"
                    Hepster

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • C
                      Cernel Moderators Lobby Moderators @NoOneDares
                      last edited by

                      @NoOneDares The lobby is just for chatting, providing bots, and automating the joining process, but it is totally unnecessary for playing TripleA live in private hosts. If any of you can host (I recall you do), and you are in contact, you can play live via direct connection (Host/Connect to Networked Game).

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • P
                        prastle Lobby Moderators @NoOneDares
                        last edited by

                        @NoOneDares and @Hepps I believe he is unbanned now. Let me know if that did not work thanks. GLHF

                        If we open a quarrel between past and present, we shall find that we have lost the future! Sir Winston Churchill

                        HeppsH 1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 2
                        • HeppsH
                          Hepps @prastle
                          last edited by

                          @prastle Thanks Pras... always bank on the Mammoth!

                          "A joyous heart sours with the burden of expectation"
                          Hepster

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 1

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          • 1 / 1
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Powered by NodeBB Forums